I have a problem believing that Obote actually instructed Acholi’s to rape
Luwero women, that looks to me as a John Ogole and Tito Okello instruction, and
I stand to be very corrected. One can only wish that at the commission of
inquiry into The Luwero and West Nile atrocities, a UNLA member as Muto Ono who
is a member of this forum,  will stand and answer to such a question for
clarification.  We need a public inquiry on Luwero and West Nile for we have so
many unanswered questions yet Acholi’s are simply not talking.

A blanket court order just might get us pass that hurdle.

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika
machafuko"