From: ugandans-at-he...@googlegroups.com
[mailto:ugandans-at-he...@googlegroups.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2014 9:58 PM
To: ugandans-at-he...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: {UAH} I CONGRATULATE RICKY TOODWONG UPON HIS APPOINTMENT TO DEPUTY
SG OF THE NRM PARTY!!!

Laduma,

Yes, they deserve pats on their shoulders. We urge them to serve the country
well. Also, a reminder in form of a question: how will they serve unless
directed by the party chairman, as their appointment seems to deny them
independent minds. For our young man, he should consult all the time, not
taking independent decisions as he did during the delegates conference.

 He can make suggestions if their party allows that but he should not do
anything serious without  consulting his bosses who should give written
instructions  authoring action; and  he should keep copies for a rainy day, we
often say here. He shouldn't suffer the same fate that Nina met.

This is a good Christmas package for the two!

Peter Simon

  _____