Dr Kayondo

I get very concerned about the people that are building that entire structure.
Let us go back where we are coming from, George Okello has built himself a back
ground as a man that defends the rights of the people, he is a member of
Amnesty International, a member of a human right defense group. He has served
in Uganda on all commissions of inquiries again investigating human right
abuses. Among the countries that he has visited is Philippine which he has
stated as well that he is helping the citizens of that country to defend their
human rights. Now all that is very good when you read it, until when he reaches
a point to state that he visited Oyite Ojoke and advised him to murder Tito
Okello.

A} What capacity did he hold then?

B} Did he advise only Oyite Ojoke on who to murder?

C} Did he only sign for Tito Okello to be murdered or he signed for other
Ugandans?

E} Do we actually have some dead Ugandans out there for George Okello signed
them off to whoever?

This response is not about George Okello but to the Uganda society at large,
there is a whole lot that has been done and by so many people, the known and
unknowns. It gets so complicated to simply ignore it and bring in every one to
function in the next government together, and for a very good reason, there are
Ugandans that have not murdered any one to today, there are Ugandans that have
not advised Oyite Ojoke to murder any Ugandan. If you sit them with George
Okello you are sending a message out there that committing atrocities in Uganda
pays off. What we need in Uganda is not a transitional government but a
commission of inquiry so that we can get some answers from some friends when
they are under oath, then we can know what to do next and with whom.

This population is way murky to work with it sir.

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika
machafuko"