Rajab Ali

But I think we need to as well grow up and learn to let some comments pass by
and that is what I have many times done, for some of them are plain stupid, and
here are two examples. George Okello said that he asked Oyite Ojoke to murder
Bazilio Okello. I am not questioning the statement but I wonder how George
looked stupid in front of Oyite because Oyite Ojoke and Bazillio had a very
long relationship from the war zone and they respected each other more than
Okello understood. It is very understandable how intelligent Oyite was and how
he handled that affair. That is a silliness I would have left unmentioned in a
public forum this large for many members here know the history of the two men.
There is no way on God's green grass that Oyite Ojoke would murder Bazillio for
George Okello that was a mere student in Kampala has advised him to do so.

Secondly, when you look on the numbers of crime in this city, we are dropping
and very low. We used to have a police shooting almost every week end, what
happened actually is that many Somalis left the city ad went to Alberta, or
Ottawa, and why Ottawa? Because it is near the Montreal mafia. The last Police
shooting we had in this city was on July 31 2013 and the victim was Sammy Yatim
who was shot in a street car by Police. Since July last year we have not got a
single police shooting. That is a development in a city this size. But we get
some murders from here to there  due to criminals knifing each other, but to
define Toronto as a cease pool of crime, is pure nonsense for some of us follow
the numbers.  I can as well state that small as Ottawa is they have a very high
crime rate, why can't Gwokto raise that? Our company has offered me a transfer
to Ottawa three times and the third time I was getting a hefty raise too, I
cannot live in Ottawa due to the high rate of crime and shooting. Just
yesterday on boxing day when all Grand Mas are shopping there was a shooting in
an Ottawa mall, I saw that on my screen. In Ottawa they can investigate 3
murders a week. In fact I go in and leave for it is a very violent city. In
Ottawa it is not only criminals shooting each other but Police Officers blow
their heads off as well, I was on Bank street the other day and a Police
Officer blew his head off just a few blocks from where I was.  But you see it
is a custom always of Acholi to worry so much about other people's lives than
their very own, a very reason Acholi land has failed to develop for they worry
so much about Kampala than their home.

But having stated all that, there is a point that George Okello and Gwokto are
making that is true, I am not an intelligent man for I live in a poor
community, intelligence is measured by where you live, and how organized is
your home. I hand them that hands down for it is a very good council. Which
makes me turn around and look to you as Ugandans in your naked eyes. Have you
ever gone for a tour in Acholi land? 80% of the population sleep on the ground
for beds simply never fit into those circled thatched houses. In many homes I
visited, men women children Goats chicken and God man Pigs all parade in a
common area and the sleep starts. An Acholi kid is lucky if he gets a piece of
kadebedo to cover him self as a bed sheet. The father screws the first wife and
then he has to jump 40 kids to acces the second and third wife for a conjugal
manajatwa. If Acholi live that way, how the heck did you decide to allow them
to lead our country intelligently? How did you expect them to be good
commanders when they sleep mixed with God damn Goats? I am on George Okello and
Gwokto side on this one, intelligence is awarded based on where you live and
how you establish your family structure but how you build your village. Now
tell me this, how naive were you when you decided to offer Olara Otunnu a
leadership of UPC when he has no land, he has no wife, he has no children and
he has no house in Uganda? You all as Ugandans made a bad decision to let such
people lead our country and that is why it has failed, and I am calling on
George Okello and Gwokto to the stand as my very first witnesses.

We need to take their council seriously and use it in Uganda before an Acholi
gets a government job.

EM
On the 49th Parallel
                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika
machafuko"