Friends

On looking at the atrocities Tinyefunza did in Northern Uganda but in Uganda,
writing about a good thing he did or has done becomes like a little child that
finds a pile of shit defecated by a drunkard adult last night, and the kid
tries so hard to separate a piece of bean that was defecated when still solid.
And this kid makes a good point, mom you see this bean even though it was
defecated it still is a solid bean, mom I swear if I pluck it out and I wash it
you will get a bean solid as it was still in the plate. Oh boy this country has
two major issues, {a} It has been led by very crooked men for way too long that
Ugandans are sitting in a middle of a road clapping for the rain is the problem
to fill the pot holes with water otherwise when the pot holes are empty we can
drive through them for we have 4x4s, and {b} It raises how tribalistic Ugandans
are, you see you can murder as many Ugandans as Tinyefunza has done and
Ugandans will still lick your face as long as you are not Kakwa. Today
Tinyefunza a Rwandese is way better a man that Iddi Amin a Kakwa but a Ugandan.
Try writing a good thing Amin did for Uganda and see how vile Ugandans become.
Tinyefunza remains a man that murdered so many Northerners yet men like George
Okello stands him as a very changed man but Amin was a killer that writing
anything good about him is making Hitler an angel. It is sad that some of us
were forced to be born in a country with such minions.

May The Rwandese continue screwing this country. Geez !!!!!!!!!

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika
machafuko"