John Nsubuga

The reports of atrocities I got out of West Nile were simply too appealing to
make the Acholi violence a top burner issue sir. We simply cannot keep it under
the carpet any longer and we will discuss it till when we all stand up as
Ugandans and go after it.

It has grown to reach the Luwero salient because we have always protected it
and that protection has expired.

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika
machafuko"