Simon Peter Okurut

How the hell are you as Ugandans going to copy from these countries when you
still believe that raping women must be left a secret, and you hold that belief
in 2014. Seriously how can you as Ugandans expect to learn from any one when a
whole bunch of women is raped as they have been raped in Uganda and talking
about it qualifies to criminality? Do you need to copy from Canada that raping
a woman is wrong or you learn that from your mother as a child growing up?  You
know I was reading a report out of Northern Uganda few says ago, and the people
that actually attacked Aboke school and raped the girls inside, were not NRA
soldiers but Acholi themselves. Acholi actually attacked their very own school,
built by the I think Combon fathers and raped their own children ending up
destroying their very own school. People that behave as Ugandans are called
savages sir. Savages never learn or copy from anyone but learn and copy from
each other. When Acholi came to Luwero and raped girls as young as 8 years old,
southerner also drove to Acholi land and raped the little ones.

And the defense rests its case.

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika
machafuko"