Mwami Ssekajja

They have been running the country since independence, what have they done to
which the rest of society can add? And somewhere Akim Odong said that Acholi
land is developing, I need him to take away what Baganda have invested in
Acholi land and we see what remains. Let us have an accounting system so that
we know what has been achieved and what is needed. My worry is that even though
they have been in power for many years, whatever we have to do in Acholi land
is starting from ground zero.  Do you know why that is worrisome? Even if you
build it they will blow it up as they have blown up many other non-Acholi
developments.

History has educated us already that Aboke school was attacked and destroyed by
Acholi. It was their own school with their own children.

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika
machafuko"