Jim Muwanga

Kindly stop to question the atrocities NRA did in Northern Uganda for you are
going to deter people from researching and getting educated on them. Uganda
today is running on reprisals and revenge. Ugandans must be educated on what is
going to come to them. There is no question in my mind that men like George
Okello are involved into Uganda politics today to create a chance to revenge.
As a man that saw what they did in Luwero and what NRA did in North, when you
see Acholi back in power get out of the country for they’re going even to rape
chickens this time around. But to go through all that, get off your behind and
read on what NRA did to them during the fight of Konny. It will prepare you and
what will ever befall on Uganda if George Okello’s plan to remove this
government go through.

You will have the worst Panda Gali and the worst rapes you have ever seen in
mankind for they are a rightly angry.

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika
machafuko"