Akim Odong

You are soliciting for solutions without understanding the disease sir, and I
keep on pounding my head on a wall. Acholi and Langi do not need to secede what
they need is to learn to respect human rights. Acholi and Langi need to stop
being violent people for they themselves beat up their wives in the camps. Did
they do that for we have a unitary government? No they beat them for they are
violent people, no matter who leads Uganda, let alone under what system. I can
bet you if Acholi get independence today, half the women and children will be
dead. Look at how many people Konny killed, they were all Langi and Acholi. Who
on God’s world runs a war on terrorizing those he is out to set free except
when you own a brain of an Acholi?

But here is the other very important part. George Okello went to Luwero and
investigated the atrocities committed to the people. He found out that even
though NRA committed crimes in Luwero, but the vast of them were committed by
Acholi and Langi soldiers. Okello wrote the report, but because he feared to
expose his tribesmen, he sat on that report to today. We have never seen a
report written by George Okello from his Luwero investigations, for he feared
to expose the Acholi violence.  When Andrew Kayiira was murdered, Yoweri
Museveni set up a commission of inquiry to find out who were the killers. The
report was written and handed to DR. Kiiza Besigye who read it with Museveni.
The report also indicated to them that Kayiira was murdered by NRA, and do you
know what Besigye and Museveni did? Because they feared to expose NRA into this
murder, they also as George Okello.  sat on the Andrew Kayiira report, that to
today we have never read it either. Now the cruel joke in the UAH house today
is that Okello wants to remove Museveni for Okello will be a more democratic
man to replace Museveni.

Are you firkin kidding me !!!!!!   Ge’ez

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika
machafuko"