Simon Peter Okurut

Why did Samson Mande run out of Uganda when he was a diplomat? He was a
military attaché in Tanzania and he cleared Uganda weapons but sold or sent
them to Rwanda. Let us stop to be delusional once in a firkin time. You see
Paul Muwanga sold an embassy in France because Amin was a bad president, UPC
members praised him and embraced him. Paul Muwanga was a criminal, for the
embassy belonged to all of us as Ugandans, it was never a property of Iddi
Amin. When you go all over the records of UPC failure, Paul Muwanga screwed UPC
in the behind. Why? Because he was a criminal that should have been arrested by
Idid Amin but charged.

Samson Mande commanded the group that attacked the Bank of Uganda branch in
Kabale and stole all its money. From the  date Mande attacked it we do not have
a currency center in Kabale for it was destroyed. Simon are you at minimum
intelligent enough to understand how much money Bank Of Uganda holds in a God
damn currency center? This man stole that money in the name of opposing Obote
two government, he stole weapons out of Tanzania in the name of opposing
Museveni who he used to steal the money from Obote government. What makes you
think he will not steal from the next government?

And you want him to stick to positives? What positive do thieves hold?

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika
machafuko"