From: ugandans-at-he...@googlegroups.com
[mailto:ugandans-at-he...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Frank Mujabi
Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2015 4:10 AM
To: ugandans-at-he...@googlegroups.com
Cc: ugandans-at-he...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: {UAH} GEORGE OKELLO NOW YOU HAVE MAIL. Ge’ez

Which Maths Dept?

If its Makerere, it's most likely a half baked munyankole, with a fake first
degree and equally fake master's degree from Nkumba or Gulu university.

Sent from my iPhone

On 8 Feb 2015, at 11:20, George Okello <opal...@gmail.com
<mailto:opal...@gmail.com> > wrote:

"And if I may ask who heads the Mathematic department in Uganda today sir?"

On Sun, Feb 8, 2015 at 8:15 AM, Herrn Edward Mulindwa <mulin...@look.ca