Ocen Nekyon

I hate fairly tells as well but can we all stand up as adults, and set up a
commission of inquiry on the death of Jonan Luwum? Yes let us all call all that
know what happened and they testify under oath  so that we move on. I am just
sick tired of this UPC crap crying everyone is lying about this Pig when they
have no balls to call for an inquiry. Yoweri Museveni is your man for you were
with him in Tanzania, he is in power, stand up and ask him for a firkin
commission of inquiry on why Jonana Luwum  was killed. This will hand everyone
a chance to speak under oath and in front a judge, and the final report be
posted as a true reason why Luwum was killed.

When you and Museveni are budgeting for that commission, we will please pay our
own fare and board.

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika
machafuko"