Mwami Joseph Kamugisha

What is strange is that many of Acholi in this forum have been sitting with
these studies all these years, and many of us expected them to raise them so
that we can discuss them as Ugandans. And why? Because this is a national
tragedy. Acholi violence is an issue we all need to deal with but find
solutions to. I believe that it must be a national issue but discussed in
parliament so that we write laws to protect both Acholi that are violent, and
the rest of us that are not violent, for  we both live in the same country. Yet
they all decided to keep quiet about it thinking it will simply go away. The
Akim Odongs are discussing Federalism for Uganda’s problem is Kampala. I
challenge George Okello to stand up and publicly state that he has not read
these reports.  Yes I have been called a very bad man for I am too un-educated
to understand the manner at which these studies were written, I challenge my
very educated fellas in this forum to explain how  justifiable is to screw a
woman that had a baby two days ago. Put on your degree cap and justify a way
and a mean it can become justified.  And now that Ssalongo Ssenoga has refused
to translate the sentence I so posted,  let me go right back in the study where
I got it from and post the entire paragraph with the translation, for some body
needs to go after this violence shit. And to you George Okello, I need you to
publicly translate these sentences to the  members of UAH, now that you have
publicly stood and stated that we do not have Acholi violence. {a} ‘Cwara goya
nino ducu, tek ka en omato kongo’, {b} ‘Mekaka goyo an wa I to, twoka wawinye
awinya, kun bene enoni tye kwo majwi’. I am not an Acholi you guys speak that
language, kindly translate those sentences for the public so that we know how
non-violent you are.

The paragraph

“Forcing a woman into sex immediately after giving birth. The LC 1 of one
narrated a touching example from his neighborhood. According to him, the
husband insisted on having sex two days after birth. The woman took refuge with
her in-laws. When a reconciliation meeting was convened, an elder said, ‘Hey
anyaka, lim pud ki tero atera doo. Wek wodwa ocam dek’ meaning ‘common young
girl, the bride price has been delivered just recently, let our son eat food’.
Such a statement alone denotes that a high magnitude of SGBV in Pabbo camp.”

Mwami Kamugisha, I am going to go after Acholi violence so hard,  that by the
time I am done with it, your head is going to spin so firkin hard,  that you
are going to end up thinking that you are sitting in an Austin Mini, driving
back-ward on a firkin i 4. Just keep on being abusive and calling me
un-educated.

You haven’t seen nothing yet sir !!!!!

Just watch

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika
machafuko"