From: uganda...@yahoogroups.com [mailto:uganda...@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2015 5:06 PM
To: ugandans-at-he...@googlegroups.com; uganda...@yahoogroups.com;
ugandanet@kym.net
Subject: [UGANDACOM] Re: {UAH} DEGREE HOLDERS NOW YOU HAVE MAIL

Herrn Edward Mulindwa a non degree holder whatever that means,dont you think
that when comparing two

events/issues,it is better to give the corresponding figures for both events so
that you do not appear to be

personally conflicted in the discussion.

In other words,give us the similar figures that you and your Amin henchmen were
responsible for causing their

deaths or dissappearnces and we shall gladly discuss this what is your cause of
alarm.

Secondly 1980-1984 encompasses Museveni and ridiculously also you as Museveni's
rebel recruiter for the Luwero

salient genocide,how have you attributed deaths due to you and Museveni's
actions in that tally?

Kipenji

  _____