Friends

As we get old and pass we continue to understand that life is never eternal,
but because we create children as our way forward, we build the future for
them. As this series continue being attacked, I made a statement that with the
reasoning I see from some of our degree holders in this forum our children are
going to inherit shit.  Just today I have just read from one kid that Uganda
government sent Norbert Mao abroad for treatment because he was poor as a
church mouse. No Mao is a thug stealing from Uganda government with Yoweri
Museveni. Those are facts. And I have gone this path one more time for I simply
get sick and very tired that every reason about corruption some of us raise in
these forums get bonked out by UPC members that we are laying. So to them the
only killer Uganda has is Iddi Amin, and the only corrupt man is Yoweri
Museveni. Do you actually know how much money Betty Bigombe packed out of
Northern Uganda? And I am just asking here. 146 people were dying in the camps
at a daily basis, many died due to hunger, I read a report that some camps took
5 days without food, and yet Betty was collecting. Oh and Museveni sent her
hubby to UK as a diplomat as well.  146 people were dying in a God dam camp
every day, yet Betty Bigombe was working for the very government they die
under, where is the firkin sanity in an Acholi?

You know, Museveni has not remained into power this long for he is a shrewd man
but because he allowed very crap to loot the country. So the name of the game
is very simply put, Museveni borrows 15 million dollars from IMF to resurface
Uganda roads, he takes 10 million and the rest of the crap take the 5 Mills and
Ugandans die with pot holes. Just remember that your children and grandchildren
are going to pay that loans, the loan that built Betty Bigombe’s mansion, the
loan that built the every ones mansion in Kampala. If you want to put a stop to
this, you  need to start a coming government by nationalizing these buildings,
sell them and pay the national debt, or we have a huge surprise coming up. It
this is un-nationalism that has built our country to what a shit hole it is
today, for I look at cities as mine here, where we build hospitals and roads in
memory of men that have done good things to society, in Uganda we build
memories due to Acholi violence. PDF]
<http://www.google.ca/url?url=http://www.ugandamuseums.ug/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_joomdoc%26task%3Ddoc_download%26gid%3D8%26Itemid%3D70&rct=j&frm=1&q=&esrc=s&sa=U&ei=Kr4PVf6ECPCwsATa3IHYCQ&ved=0CDUQFjAG&usg=AFQjCNFzYVMDCoJ8xNn99kylxQ_e2ORLVA>
 Preservation Plan for Barlonyo Massacre site-Uganda 2011-2015

Ugandans we so need to discuss Acholi violence but candidly.

Stay in the forum for Series two hundred and twenty eight on the way   ------>

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika
machafuko"