Jim Muwanga

For some very unknown reason UPC has become a Cow that walks through a market
farting, they are never responsible for anything as they are never responsible
for what they did let alone do. They are never in mistake and they remain a
party that throws the most threats to any one that dare try to open his/her
mouth. In UAH they survive by the people that grew up feeding on scholarships
thus feeding on our and our parents sweat. Don’t count on them being held
responsible.

Thank God UPC  has become a dead party, results of coming election will back up
that statement.

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika
machafuko"