Friends

I apologize for loss of time to log on, we are simply too busy for the time to
log on but I get  a moment to log on and read the nonsense from the usual
culprits. The election in Nigeria has absolutely nothing to do with Uganda.
Uganda is a specific case that must be studied in its specific settlement.
There was a massive killing of people in Kenya in Rwanda in South Africa. Why
no one ever sent special groups into those countries to create anger management
institutions?  Because in Kenya the problem is actually between Luo’s and
Kikuyus. The problem in Rwanda is actually between Hutu and Tutsi. The problem
in South Africa is actually between Whites and Blacks. So what you have to do
is to educate but empower those two people to learn to live with each other,
you educate them on how to share power and that will make them live with each
other. Raila Odinga useless as he is he can be a VP or a leader of opposition
and they can work with each other, and it has been to a certain extend done
successfully to a some degree in some countries. It cannot work in Uganda for
in Uganda you find a situation as in Acholi where they break the necks of their
own babies cook them and eat them. That is a specific kind of anger that has
not been witnessed anywhere. When a tribe attacks its own kids, you have lost a
war to save that country.

When you look on Uganda, the population its self is actually more corrupt the
government its self. Ugandans actually are like Kamunye, did you know that
Kamunye was created to only snatch?  The way he scoops the chicken to eat it is
the very same way he scoops a stick to take it and build a nest to lay eggs on.
So Kamunye does not have any means to pick up anything peacefully. That is who
Ugandans are they are thieves and that is how they survive. I was in a
conference last week and we looked at each other as old Ugandans, and we
wondered how the country has lost all of us. The adult Ugandans we have today
are the George Okello men that were abused by their now dead fathers that used
their bedrooms to recruit killers. What intelligent parent does that to his
children? Would you use a bed room of your children to recruit killers? But
some of these friends were born by such irresponsible fucked up borne-heads as
George Okello’s fucked up father. And that is how these adults grew up. What
else did George see as a child? Were some Banubbi murdered in his bed room? We
do not know. Were some Alurs decapitated in his bedroom? Wes imply do not know.
Was his hate of Acholi to a level of advising Oyite Ojoke to murder Bazilio
built from his bedroom as a child? We simply do not know. Was his becoming a
drunkard to now affect his life build by such abuse as a child? We again do not
know. But as Ugandans today that is the adult we now have,  brought up by such
a terrible father. A man that gets his child’s bedroom and use it to recruit
and train bandits, killers and terrorists. For that is exactly what
Acholi/Langi were in the 70’s. And here is the question for you as you read my
writing, George Okello has interests in The Philippines, and he visits that
country thus interested into the political structure of that country, can he
allow one of the fighting groups in The Philippine to recruit fighters from the
bedroom of his kids? And yet his fucked up father did.

Because the adult Ugandans today were such badly brought ups, Museveni tagged
into them and multiplied them by numbers. Bodaboda is such a group that was
built by Museveni to its strength to multiply the George Okello numbers.
Kibooko squad is such a group. Arrow boys is such a group. RC chairmen is such
a group. So you have a whole pile of population in Uganda of the  now adults
that do not care about the country but self. They can kill you at a nano
second. Someone wanted a head of a child in Uganda and promised money to any
one that can get it, someone found a kid from school and cut off the head and
actually brought it, didn’t you read that story? Who does that? It is children
born by bad parents as George Okello’s father. There has to reach a point where
we agree that this is the population we have and we agree to deal with it.
Museveni had a bunch of kadogos, where did they end up? You think they
disappeared? No they are here and with us in the population.

It does not matter how good a leadership you bring to Uganda, it does not
matter what style or fashion you bring to Uganda its people are screwed, and
Uganda is done as a country for the age of George Okello’s father sold it out
and today what you have are the brains of the children they so produced. At
Museveni’s exit those brains are going to show you exactly how brutal they are.
If you have relatives in Uganda you care about, pull them out before Museveni
leaves power for after he goes you will see how fucked up that country is.

I have made so many predictions that have come true to respect this prediction.

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika
machafuko"