Peter Simon

May be you should not have brought him into power to start with, I get so
frustrated with UPC members that trusted Museveni all along and used him all
along and now becoming the cry wolves. Was he a part in what you created? Yes .
Why didn’t you see all his markers when the rest of us saw them? When he killed
The Muslims in Mbarara did you miss that part? What did you do? When he
murdered the Moslems in Lake Katwe did you miss that part? What did you do? And
now you are preaching to us what your boy has done as bad?   Geez !!!!

Museveni a very true creation of UPC and actually when you look at what he is
doing in Uganda it is exactly what UPC did in Uganda under Obote one and Obote
two.

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika
machafuko"