Barigye

And Obama as a democrat candidate preached on The war in Iraq is a creation of
the Republicans, and if elected he will stop it , he promised an immediate with
draw of troops with an immediate shut down of Guantanamo Bay. When Hilary lost
in that campaign, Obama realized that he actually has a shot of being a
president, he changed that statement to we will work with our allies to see how
we can end the Iraqi war. On record Obama is going to end his second term when
Iraq is still a war zone, and Guantanamo is going to still be open. I have
extensively read about the Konyi war and  I simply cannot buy the story of it
was an avoidable issue. Its extension to what time it took was by design, but
its start was never by design sir.

Even before NRA went to The North, Acholi had split themselves into two, those
that were in UNLF and those that were not. Let us also remember that always in
their lives, Acholi are never together, they were separated by towns during
Obote one, during Amin, during Obote two and they were divided during The
Movement. An Acholi from Kitgum as an example, takes himself as different from
an Acholi from Gulu. And I can write many of these examples where you see that
they actually regard themselves different, than a Muganda of Masaka who takes
himself the same as a Muganda of Mawokota. Acholi do not regard themselves as
equals or as the same. Such upbringing but back ground, has a major potential
for war even if you love to lead a country peacefully. There is always going to
be a war in Acholi land that I will not be surprised if another leader camps
them again.

I have argued that we  need to start discussing Acholi violence candidly to be
educated on it for a very good reason sir.

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika
machafuko"