Ggwe  Gwokto,

You should be the last person on this forum to caution Abbey about allowing
posting that has no substance, if I may ask you straight up, what substance
does talking about "oral condom in Botswana" has or relevant to violence, poor
governance in Uganda? It was your buddy George Okello who claimed here that 30%
of UAH postings is dominated by porno. Who else has posted porno on this forum
other Rhaina Peter Gwokto a Canadian citizen of Ugandan origin and an Acholi by
tribe?  My linking last week's massacre in Garisa is very very relevant because
similar incidences have taken place in Acholi for more than 2 decades with
almost similar motive, religion. Kony is fighting or was fighting to govern
Uganda based on the 10 Commandments while at the same time he has broken every
single one of them. Al-Shabab is fighting to govern Somalia based on Sharia Law
picked from Hammurabi’s script. If my posting has reduced the quality of
discussion what is preventing you from using your own so-called STR for the
quality of discussion you desire. Why are you still hanging on to UAH whose
quality of discussion is below intellectualism? George Okello stole several
email contacts from UAH trying to create his own forum...How far did he go?
Nowhere.  He has to return to UAH where he is capable of abusing people.

Gwokto, in recent weeks you have announced so many initiatives you have
initiated, where are they, if you are that intelligent as you claim to be, how
come you are full of air. If you want position as a moderator why don't you
simply ask Abbey to employ you, that way you prevent my posting. As a matter of
fact, I have already contributed a lot since the series started, even you
prevented UAH from sharing the series, enough has already gone out. Like a
fired bullet, you cannot recall it. At this point I will lose nothing if I
walked away from the form. And by the way, I want to make it clear, if I do, it
will not be because of your bullshit and rubbish, it will be because I have
contributed enough, time to retire sir. I have a life to live and I have lived
it to the fullest within my means. Your so-called intellectualism will not
benefit me sir. If it has failed to benefit you the owner, how would it benefit
a stranger in your books. Sir, take your fight to Abbey. I am not the founder,
nor a moderator. You are fighting the wrong horse. If he has allowed you to
distribute your porno, it is also within my right to be allowed to highlight
the most important issue in Uganda violence against, children, women, men, the
young and aged. In this regard we differ sir, your interest lies in porno, I
hope you are making money out of it, while my concern is the suffering of the
innocent. Your intellectualism may be stronger than mine, but I stand on a
higher moral ground than you do. Even a child can tell the difference. Which
takes me back to the  original question I needed tor early ask you, Gwokto you
stood in this forum and stated that you had reached a level of unsubscribing
yourself, why are you still in the same forum?

Just asking !!!!!

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika
machafuko"