Friends

But now that these kids have been buried and degree holders have alerted us how
Kenya must build an army barracks into every university, let us take a path
that is always left private and we discuss it publicly. How did Garisa become a
part of Kenya? And I am asking this question based on the entire Kenyan history
I can access, it shows me nowhere that Carissa is a part of Kenya, what I see
is that it is Somalia, but The British way late as I think 1950 or 55, wanted
to go after Italians, so they walked into the UN and decided to declare Garisa
as a part of Kenya, with a promise that if Somalia becomes independent they
will take it back. So you sit in forums as these as degree holders discuss the
tragedy, but they fall shot recognizing that if you agree that Palestine is an
occupied territory, if you agree that South Africa was an occupied territory,
common sense dictates that Garisa is an occupied territory by Kenyans. And if
you drive through Garisa it has absolutely nothing to resemble being Kenya.
Then you get very innocent people that you have deprived the historical
nightmare you created before they were born, and you dump them into people that
are angry. May be we as society murdered these children. Just a may be.

And I have said this before and I will say it again, if you oppress people to a
wall they will stand up and do everything for they have absolutely nothing to
lose. When you see a 10 year old Palestinian kid throwing a stone to an Israeli
Abraham tank you understand how he has nothing to lose. Was this an attack by
AlShahib? Was it because Moslems are so violent? We might not know those
answers to today, but when you see a son of a politician sacrificing everything
to his father’s reputation let alone his job, you wonder just how much anger
has piled up in Garissa. And who out there agrees his country to be cut off and
its people occupied?  And I will throw in an example, why don’t we as Ugandans
take Kisumu? Well we can put a very powerful DC in Mbale to be in charge, and
then we get all the Kenyans West of Kenya to submit to him/her. Will Kenyans
agree to that? So what the heck are they doing taking Garissa?

Just looking into the problem from a side that is always left untold.

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika
machafuko"