Friends

When you read the Uganda auditor general’s report, he states that while Amama
Mbabazi was a prime minister of Uganda, his office diverted 13 million dollars
US to un authorized bank accounts linked to the Prime Minister’s office. Now
that is a direct accusation on Mbabazi as a Prime minister by The Uganda’s
auditor General. This money was supposed to be used for reconstruction and
resettlement of Uganda Northern Region. Because this report annoyed donor
countries, they sliced the donation pie and the government lost the future
donation. Amama Mbabazi continued to be a prime Minister and Uganda government
through Maria Kiwanuka minister of finance,  announced how she was going to
replace the donor money by introducing a 10% surcharge on all Mobil money
transaction  to Uganda. So the solution we took was not to seal off the leakage
of funds to The North but we looked at other ways of collecting it and handing
it over to Amama Mbabazi.  Again  the questions I raised before stands.

1 These are huge amounts for a small region as Northern Uganda, what did it do
that we can see today as an achievement from them?

2} Many of the people that died in The North died due to hunger, how did we
fail to even feed them when we have such huge amounts at our hands?

3} If there was corruption in Uganda Government, where were all Acholi/Langi to
raise the dust on mismanagement of these massive funds,  when their very own
people are dying? Where was Olara Otunnu, where was Norbert Mao, where was
George Okello, where was Ocen Nekyon but where was Lucima?

4} What income did such number of Acholi/Langi have to justify the numerous
real estate they have established in Buganda especially in Kampala for men like
Norbert Mao to have real estate’s worth to be rented by The Movement?

Fellow Ugandans let record show that since I started these numbers just last
week, this posting makes the sum so far we have sent to Northern Uganda to
821.50 Million US dollars. On top  of that we have another 5 billion shillings
that was lost from the  Prime Minister’s office. On that we are adding all
these funds in various currencies, and I am hereby adding on another 13,000,000
US dollars.

Just how much money did The Kony war pump into Acholi land?            I am
just asking !!!!!

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika
machafuko"