Friends

Read this writing to understand why corruption leads Uganda, the terms that
George Okello is using are the very root of why you will never beat it. And
here is the sample the lawyer has just used :-

1} Every branch of the state is involved in the complex web.
2} From the administrators of the former employers
3} government fund pension managers,
4} corrupt foreign banks,
5} the police CID and the DPP
6} All of them are part of the web.

Note that he is using plural subjects and plural pronouns. Why? Because he
needs to remain in that comfort zone. Every country has corrupt leaders but we
always go after them, Uganda corruption has grown to this level because we
start to talk about it by creating a comfort zone then through that comfort
zone we try to raise it. And that is how we have discussed it in UAH. Every one
remains on board till when you raise a name of a particular individual, then
they all go wow!!!!!! Stop right there that man was holier than the heaven
keeper himself, I know him so well that he used to shit in a toilet with the
door open, My God how the hell can you raise that name?  It makes you wonder
how George Okello knows that the entire judicial structure of Uganda is corrupt
yet he cannot point out a single name of a corrupt official. Wow that is bad
for come tomorrow and he needs to work in Uganda judicial system least he finds
that individual holding an office. So he goes after the entire CID and DPP.

But that style of discussing Uganda hands George Okello as a UPC member, a very
thesis to write how UPC exactly believes. You see when they came out of
Tanzania come 1979, every Ugandan they found home was corrupt, stupid and did
not have a clue on how to run a government, my God they got people with so much
experience and either fired them, threatened them out of office,  or let alone
simply blow their heads off. Very well trained institutions as Uganda Army and
Uganda Police were all disbanded and replaced by 15 year old Acholi many of
whom had never even stepped into Kampala. These friends never believed into
proper hand over of power but in  Looting government institutions and handing
our property to Tanzanians, as they were drinking  their brains out. You  do
not believe what I have just written in this paragraph, do you? Well read this
sentence from this so called lawyer.

{ How do we confront institutional corruption when all institutions that are
supposed to check and balance themselves are part of the intricate web of
criminality? WE need a new moral compass. Current employees of public bodies
have totally lost moral compass and do not see anything wrong with corruption;
they look at it as their entitlement, and something to be even proud of.}
-George Okello

Well well, tell me how this man can work with these officials at the exit of
Museveni. What George has done is to pull the exact sentence from the UPC
manifest that they wrote when coming from Tanzania in 1979. His dream is very
solid, go in and get all government employees fired arrested or killed then.
Bus in new Acholi and Langi to replace them. At that point you will get a new
system of people that will serve in "our" country. A country of Langi and
Acholi. Do you remember the very black Acholi that were running the road blocks
in Kampala who did not know any English let alone Swahili word? They actually
asked for the graduated tax tickets by opening their palm in front of you with
a term "Chiketi Ya Muchollo !!!!!"  Remember those savages? Yes they were
savages and they were bussed into Kampala to replace the very well trained and
very well paid members of Uganda Army. From the day UPC made that decision, we
have never got a Uganda Army force structured out. Do you know who will replace
UPDF if George Okello gets his way? Because he will have a problem getting
enough Acholi and Langi to run Kampala for many have died in camps, he is going
to bring Konny fighters that are still stuck in South Sudan and CAR. Because he
will need the numbers of soldiers and Police Officers to replace what we have
today, he will have no option but to bring in every Okello thing he gets his
hand on. This time around they are not going to rape your women on road blocks
as they so did during Obote two government, Tito Okello junta,  they are going
to get your children that are coming from school, arrest them , kill them and
cook them in Banda and Nagulu Acholi quarters.  {And you think they have cooked
their own children but they will not cook yours?}

Ba Ssebo ne ba Nyabo ebintu bya'Uganda bya'Mpunna !!!!!!

EM
On the 49th Parallel
                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika
machafuko"