Rhita Wasswa

But can democratic governments work in Africa?  Look may be you people have so
lived so firkin long in this way twisted system that you think there is
something called democracy,  and we need to plant it into Africa. And my cut is
very simple, Iddi Amin was an autocratic leader,  but my dear mother had an
access to an Aspirin if she needed it, Republic Express busses were running.
Mulago hospital was fully functional, Uganda transport Cooperation was working,
Uganda Air Lines was flying, Uganda railways was working, we owned Uganda house
in New York than today when Rwanda owns it, Uganda diary cooperation was
working but so did new developments that were coming up on line as Mpoma
satellite and so on. My God what has all the later democratic leaders done for
Uganda including Obote himself as a man that was elected?   And I need only a
single firkin thing he did in Uganda.

Your {Democratic} kind of reasoning just so firkin frustrates.

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika
machafuko"