From: ugandans-at-he...@googlegroups.com
[mailto:ugandans-at-he...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of George Okello
Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2015 6:00 AM
To: ugandans-at-he...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: {UAH} NORA AMIN

Mr Hussein Juruga Idi Amin Dada,

As you know, I manage the Uganda Human Rights Documentation Centre based in
London. This Centre investigates, records, documents and archives human rights
violations in Uganda for historical purposes as well as for use in future
prosecutions, research and human rights education. For this purpose, I maintain
Files on the perpetrators of some of the most egregious  human rights
violations in the country.

In my file on Mrs Nora Amin, it is enterred that she was murdered by your
father the late Idi Amin Dada in 1977, shortly after he publicly divorced Nora
and his other wives in a TV address. The basis of this entry was a personal
interview that I myself had with a younger sister of Nora who was a student at
a secondary school in Dokolo, Lango. She reported to me and the headmaster of
the school that she had been told by her family that her sister was dead,
suspected to have been strangled by her husband Idi Amin Dada, and she said she
was in terrible fear for own life and could not return to her home in Lira
because Amin's soldiers were moving up and down on the streets adjacent to her
home. Because of her extreme fear, my late late father decided to keep her in
our home for two months until the situation cooled down.
====================

Now George as you recognize, you came into a very public forum and made
statements that were hurtful to both Norah Amin and Iddi Amin's family because
they were untrue. One would have thought that now that we know that Norah
actually sadly succumbed to cancer, it would have been a good time for you and
Nyar' to publicly apologize to both families. And you do not have a clue how
much damage your hate of Amin has damaged the families that you insulted, had
you only had that basic understanding, if I were you I would have backed off
Norah's issue, and simply posted a public apology.

But again you are a Langi and I am simply not.

EM
On the 49th Parallel
                 The Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika
machafuko"