Friends

One of the single largest problem that has lived with us as Ugandans is
ignorance, we do not research matters that happen in our country, we never
document anything but we always stand up to blame those that have taken the
time to document issues. Much of Uganda history is written by foreigners yet
half Uganda population is degree holders. I was very disappointed to see how
Ugandans praise Mayanja Nkangi for he made some very deep quotes. Really is
that the best we have got out of the man that has screwed up Uganda since I
was a kid? On record the very first time I laid my eyes on Mayanja Nkangi
way back when I think I was  under ten years, he was a politician. And the
best he has done that Ugandans in UAH have been feeding on was quotes. He
has not written anything and he is going to leave us with nothing to use as
a reference. Dr Kisekka how much did he write? And I can go through names
and names and names and you will have absolutely nothing researched but
written. And yet we go on to sit on facts based on Ocen Nekyon knows the
true facts and the rest of society does not.

There are very many people out there that have taken their time to document
Acholi violence. Scholars that have studied it and written pamphlets and
books that have been published by internationally recognized institutions.
These books are in your local library and you can go in and ask for them.
What I am going to do with this series is to list you a few published
documents and books about Acholi violence. I need you to go into your
library off the street where you live and ask your librarian for a copy and
read it, so that you get to understand how violent are Acholi. If you are
unable to get the book by the title, I have included an ISBN number as well,
instruct your librarian to search for that book by the ISBN number, but go
home sit down and read what none Ugandans and some Ugandans have so far
collected on Acholi population and how they are violent.

The right to life in international law by Bertrand G. Ramcharan  ISBN
9024730740

Preventing violent conflict in Africa: Inequalities, perceptions By Yoichi
Mine, Frances Stewart and Sakiko Fukuda  ISBN 113732970X

Economic Liberalization and political violence: utopia or dystopia? By
Francisco Gutiérrez Sanín,
<https://www.google.ca/search?sa=N&hl=en-CA&gbv=2&tbm=bks&q=inauthor:%22Fran
cisco+Guti%C3%A9rrez%22&ei=3Os1VfS6OMmRyASsj4HQCw&ved=0CB0Q9AgwAjgU>
Francisco Gutiérrez, Gerd Schönwälder ISBN 0745330630

Religion and violence: An encyclopedia of faith and conflict By Jeffrey Ian
Ross ISBN 1317461096

Social origins of violence in Uganda 1964-1985 By Professor A B Kasozi ISBN
07735687X

Anti-refugee violence and African politics By Ato Kwamena Onoma ISBN
1107036690

The culture of violence By
<https://www.google.ca/search?sa=N&hl=en-CA&gbv=2&tbm=bks&q=inauthor:%22Rupe
singhe,+K.%22&ei=3Os1VfS6OMmRyASsj4HQCw&ved=0CDEQ9AgwBzgU> Rupesinghe, K.,
<https://www.google.ca/search?sa=N&hl=en-CA&gbv=2&tbm=bks&q=inauthor:%22Rubi
o+C.,+M.%22&ei=3Os1VfS6OMmRyASsj4HQCw&ved=0CDIQ9AgwBzgU> Rubio C., M. ISBN
9280808664

Development center studies conflict and growth in Africa By
<https://www.google.ca/search?sa=N&hl=en-CA&gbv=2&tbm=bks&q=inauthor:%22Klug
man+Jeni%22&ei=3Os1VfS6OMmRyASsj4HQCw&ved=0CDYQ9AgwCDgU> Klugman Jeni,
<https://www.google.ca/search?sa=N&hl=en-CA&gbv=2&tbm=bks&q=inauthor:%22Neya
pti+Bilin%22&ei=3Os1VfS6OMmRyASsj4HQCw&ved=0CDcQ9AgwCDgU> Neyapti Bilin,
<https://www.google.ca/search?sa=N&hl=en-CA&gbv=2&tbm=bks&q=inauthor:%22Stew
art+Frances%22&ei=3Os1VfS6OMmRyASsj4HQCw&ved=0CDgQ9AgwCDgU> Stewart Frances
ISBN 9264174168

Communication, culture and human rights in Africa By  Bala A. Musa, Jerry
Komia Domatob  ISBN 0761853081

Comprehensive biotechnology : The principles of biotechnology By Murray
Moo-Young ISBN 0080325092

Displacing human rights: war and intervention in Northern Uganda By Adam
Branch ISBN 0199782156

The betrayed: An exploration of The Acholi opinion By Christian Noll ISBN
0549948384

Escape from violence: Conflict and the refugee crisis By
<https://www.google.ca/search?sa=N&hl=en-CA&gbv=2&tbm=bks&q=inauthor:%22Aris
tide+R.+Zolberg%22&ei=BPA7VezSFoedNrn0gPgF&ved=0CBsQ9AgwADge> Aristide R.
Zolberg,
<https://www.google.ca/search?sa=N&hl=en-CA&gbv=2&tbm=bks&q=inauthor:%22Astr
i+Suhrke%22&ei=BPA7VezSFoedNrn0gPgF&ved=0CBwQ9AgwADge> Astri Suhrke,
<https://www.google.ca/search?sa=N&hl=en-CA&gbv=2&tbm=bks&q=inauthor:%22Serg
io+Aguayo%22&ei=BPA7VezSFoedNrn0gPgF&ved=0CB0Q9AgwADge> Sergio Aguayo ISBN
0195079167

Gendered perspective on conflict and violence By Marcia Texler Segal,
Vasilikie Demos ISBN 1783508949

Child to soldier: stories from Joseph Kony’s Lord’s Resistance Army By Opio
Oloya ISBN 1442664258

Escape from violence: Conflict and the refugee crisis By Aristide R. Zolberg
ISBN 0195363620

This is a whole 16 books from 16 separate publishers that have studied
Acholi and they believe that they are violent people. It is so mind boggling
that we as Ugandans can sit on our Malwa joint,  where we have not done any
research and we question these studies. It is very troubling if any of us
can stand up in forums as these,  and question all these professors that
have come out with the very same conclusion. And I’m submitting to you that
we as Ugandans need and have a right to study these writings so that we push
our governors to set up stringent laws on Uganda books, to protect the rest
of us that are not violent, or we will fall prey into the hands of Acholi
violence.

Ugandans we need to discuss Acholi violence but candidly.

Stay in the forum for Series two hundred and forty two is on the way

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in
anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni
katika machafuko"