Allan Barigye

Yes federate with Acholi. And on record let me post this as well, the only
people going to replace Museveni are Acholi. Do not think that the series was
started at this time for we had nothing beter to do  with our lives, but
Ugandans need to understand who an Acholi is and what are his/her capabilities,
before Uganda goes into its next phase of mass graves. I will buy a cigar and
smoke it drinking a Napoleon Remy for I stood publicly in a public forum to
pull the attention of Ugandans on why we need to look at Acholi population, but
worry about their violence and no one cared.  Allan Barigye told you that
Acholi are not violent and they’re very good people. Ugandans on issue coming
up on our country, I am going to come back come 10 years after today, and will
remind you to look for Barigye and ask him why he gave you a false comfort,
for Acholi are coming back and they are going to be very and very violent
against you.

At minimum the series has educated you on what to expect when Gwokto commands
Kireka barracks. Ignore it to your funeral peril.

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika
machafuko"