MK

I had to  cross check that information for two consecutive hours for it sounded
untrue,  but NDP has thrown The Conservative party out of Alberta. I cannot
wait for the headlines tomorrow.

Say hello to everyone. We love them.

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika
machafuko"