Ocen Nekyon

No I deny nothing from what Allan Barigye is posting, what I have an issue with
is posting it out of context. When you look closely at what Barigye is posting,
he picks a paragraph here and there leaving out the context in which the piece
was written. Now I am not going to spend time defending what I posted for it
stands a million times. What I am going to remind people is a single
realization many of us have reached as of today. You see in as much as some of
us want to push this country to a democratic society, UPC members still feed on
the violence cycle that they were born but fade into, but they feel it is for
life. There are many friends  that have advised me to abandon UAH,  for the
forum has seriously become useless.  There is a language used that no parent
needs his/her kid to read, so the argument was very simple, EM what do you lose
when you abandon the forum now that it has failed to be moderated and all crap
just pisses through?

And my response to them and to all members of the forum is very simple. In as
much as the UAH owners have failed to moderate the forum, to stop bad language
but abusiveness to pass, in as much as UAH forum owners have decided to allow
such language that can even raise ears of the intelligence community in these
societies to the forum, some of us still believe that UAH Is a forum that is
useful. For look at the series and what it has achieved. And do you know what
it is? The series of Acholi violence has actually raised two major issues among
Ugandan community, {a} Ugandans now know that the violence they saw on road
blocks from Acholi soldiers was never targeted to Baganda but it was a violence
inflicted on Baganda by Acholi for Acholi were created violent as a people. {b}
 When you look closely at the manner UPC members have taken a stand on any
discussion on that series, at minimum Ugandans have reached a point to realize
that UPC as a party is entrenched but survived into violence.  The members of
UPC do not have time to discuss the violence that happened but protect it and
go after Amin, they do not understand that UNLF was a disaster  to all
Uganda’s, they do not understand that murdering West Nilers was wrong for to
UPC as a party Banubbi are none Ugandans, UPC as a party does not understand
that Alurs and Lugbaras are Ugandans that deserve a right to live freely,  UPC
as a party does not understand that Obote two government was a disaster in our
country let alone The Tito Okello government but a Museveni government which is
a true replica of UPC. When a series manages to naked the facts on a party in
that manner, critical thinkers define it as a success. The series is at minimum
waking up UPC members as yourself, George Okello, Allan Barigye, Edward Pojim
to pose your selves publicly what you believe on violence in our country and
you have done so well by defending it. The series will continue for it expected
way less that that kind of achievement.

And this posting is not a debate but a statement so I am not going to go at it
again, don’t bother asking questions from UPC University for I will neither
read nor respond.

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika
machafuko"