Friends

In some of the postings I have made today, I guess by responding to Allan
Barigye’s whole day of burning my valuable time, I stated that the city of
Brussels has been on shut down from yesterday and today.  We are learning now
that there has been a major series of raids across Belgium and several arrests
have been made. There is going to be a press conference tonight, where the
officials are going to give out the details of what exactly has transpired in
that country during its now two days shut down in the hour. I have a very early
day thus need to go to bed early tonight, I  might not be awake when this press
conference takes place. With this posting, kindly  follow Brussels for they
have a major announcement to make in and on top of the hour.

If I am still awake I will post it, and Cue if you are reading and able to
access the press conference kindly post so that our people follow.

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika
machafuko"