Hello brothers and sisters,

As we continue to row, hoping that we shall ever progress onwards, upon these
waters of the modern Africa, into a future desired but mostly uncertain, it
would be strengthening and encouraging to both reminisce and celebrate our
ancient (and not-so-far-past) heritage. In this spirit, and has been the case
in many culture all over the world, the cultivation of arts and preservation of
the arts is as important as that effort expended on nurturing and advancing the
sciences and philosophy of a people.

Allow me thus to share with you all, this work entitled “Song of the Nu
Chwezi”, with the hope that it will not only awaken beautiful memories of
ancient past, but inspire a greater present and future for all of Africa, and
humanity, starting with us.

READ on On ISSUU

Of if the client doesn’t render well,

READ on NuScribes

--
O le òjo!

Joseph Willrich Lutalo
j...@nuchwezi.com | +256704464749
Founder, CTO
NuChwezi.

Let's build a new civilization together...