Just for the education of the rest of society, a judge’s order can never be
rejected for one party was not represented in the hearing. A judge can need you
represented or he may not actually have a reason to need you in that hearing,
if the prosecution make a good argument, those arguments can be enough for the
order to be handed down. And that order must be represented for it has been
handed down. What you can only do it to take that order to a higher court, and
if that court Is convinced that the order was handed down un-justifiably they
can squash it. It is  interesting that FDC as a political party is stating that
it will not recognize the order for it was not represented.

That is a reasoning from a Ugandan on a street.

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika
machafuko"