Friends

S/Sudan is a fake entity created by international crooks who miscalculated the
waning power of fossil fuel, and their ability to dupe the Pentagon to pay for
the fake war. ->Frank Mujabi

Five years I spent in these forums warning my dear friends that the problem in
Sudan was way more than Khartoum, for you wondered why the struggle was only in
the black Sudan. But hey my dear degree holders use quick and cheaper solutions
let us cut out South Sudan it is going to become a developed country. Right now
South Sudanese are rushing back to the Arab Sudan to seek refugee status. Can I
now post an I told you so?  And it is all over the God damn place, for you
wonder why George Okello spends hours and hours going after Iddi Amin, he goes
after Museveni every hour on top of the hour and at the bottom of the hour, but
Langi can never live with Acholi, that is not a problem created by Amin or
Museveni, is it a problem created by the people themselves.  Do you want a
massive civil war in Uganda today? Hand a political status to Buganda. Allow
them to own a Police service and an army service under Mengo, half of Baganda
are going to be dead in first six months. That is not due to Iddi Amin or Obote
let alone Museveni it is due to Baganda themselves.

Walk today in these major cities, there is no immigrants with internal turmoil
as Ugandans, the Ugandans in Scarborough do not talk to Ugandans in down town
core, yet they live in a country with law and order, is Museveni screwing you
in diaspora too? No you were simply born and will die stupid. I sit in this
forum and many times refuse to post but just read threads after threads, and
you see a reasoning of true children, a people that do not care about facts but
egos. Well all the facts we see out there state that Hillary Clinton can never
win the election, no the polls state so? Really when did you ever trust those
polls? Friends Donald Trump is going to win the election, no he can never win
the election for he does not have Jay Zee, and Obama is a very popular man,
Michelle is a super surrogate and Biden is a very smart man. I said and I
repeat myself that choosing Hillary Clinton as the candidate is the worst
decision Democrats ever made, for she will never ever win an election, you
really had to be a very stupid man to believe into her. No EM you are a
deplorable. Well today I am telling you that Russia is the worst poison to
Democrats for the more you frustrate the Trump administration, the more angry
the electorate become. I love the drip drip  drip …………..!!!!!!

It was wrong to hand independence to Africans for we were way backwards to gain
independence. Think this through, why did Eritrea split off Ethiopia? Why did
South Sudan split off Sudan? Should we now split Buganda off Uganda? Southern
Sudan spent its entire life going after Khartoum and spent not a second
wondering how to develop its self. They gained independence and everyone
started to drink as I was lamenting. Remember Acholi when they arrived into
Kampala? This is ours now, they brought all alcohol from Luzira to Nile
Mansion, half of them actually died of Alcohol than bullets, by the time
bullets arrived to Nile Mansion half of them were useless. Was that due to Iddi
Amin? Look they have been camped and killed at a rate no African tribe has been
killed, yet they spend ¾ of their time in forums going after Iddi Amin a man
that is dead. When will you talk about your uncivilized behavior? The back
wardens sitting in Mucwiini, the rapes you did on your own people. How the hell
did a man you walked with from Tanzania, you all came as killers and you
murdered with, how did he turn around to become your leader to even camping
you? The entire stupidity started from “We will find him in the jungle and
leave him there” No he actually found you in the State House, de-fumigated it,
and chassed you out to die in exile.  He is going to die in State House, and
his son becoming your next tormentor in line. And let me say this as well,
Uganda is about to get a first woman president, look very closely at the
following names Natasha Karugire, Patience Rwabwogo or Diana Kamuntu. One of
those days, one of those three is going strike right into State House.

Be wise and shut up for a second to reflect as Africans than going after dead
men.

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika
machafuko"