Hi Iwata-san,

On Tue, Feb 12, 2008 at 6:13 PM, iwata <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  I rewrite uim/sj3.c and add new scheme code "scm/sj3*.scm"
>  (copied from canna). patch is here,

Interesting :)  And thanks for fixing typo in canna.scm.

>  Note that sj3-im has not been implemented "bunsetu-gakusyuu" mode,
>  "touroku" mode and "syoukyo" mode yet.
>  Of course I recognize it is very very important.
>
>  If you test this im, please install SJ3 server and library.
>  Download from new project page,
>
>   http://code.google.com/p/sj3/

I've tried uim-sj3 today, and seems to work good ;).  Here is some comments.

 * Please don't forget to include <config.h> at the top of sj3.c.
glibc on Linux doesn't have strlcpy(3) and so on.
 * Return value of sj3_open() can be a combination of error codes in
sj3lib.h (e.g. SJ3_CANNOT_OPEN_MDICT | SJ3_CANNOT_MAKE_UDIR),
uim_sj3_select_error() should handle these errors as well (though it
can be low prioritized to do at the moment).
 * Shrinking segments seems somewhat weird.  i.e. It can even select
no character ;)
 * Compiling sj3-2.0.1.22p1 itself failed at sj3proxy on Linux and Mac
OS X.  It doesn't seem SA_LEN() is portable.

Cheers,
--
Etsushi Kato
[EMAIL PROTECTED]