-On [20080715 11:41], jhpark ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
>This feature is very useful to me as well!

The only problem I found is that when I made that scm change, when I pressed
my key-combination for the first time (Alt-`) in an application, firefox,
gnome-termina, you name it, it killed the application. :|

I restart the application and everything is alright. But it does suck to see
the application die.

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
Sometimes the Heart sees what is invisible to the Eye...

Google Groups "uim-en" group
uim-en@googlegroups.com
http://groups.google.com/group/uim-en/about