Hi,

2008/9/30 Masahito Omote <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> The one big problem in Google code is that wiki contents are version
> controled, so that
> we receive flood of commit mails every time we edit them. We have been already
> experiencing it (you can see them in uim-commit ML archives).

Finally, I created project named uim-doc-ja on Google codes. I'm
translating them now but
It takes some more times to revert them completely. And almost all
contents on CMSSquare
are lost completely because of no response from support staff.

All uim comitters are already added to project members. If you want to
participate,
please let me know with your google account.

Thanks,
--
Masahito Omote([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Google Groups "uim-en" group