Sure, I will do it one by one.

------------------
qxty
2008-10-28

From:Etsushi Kato
Date:2008-10-27 12:07:47
To:uim-en
CC:
Subject:[uim-en 191] Re: uim 1.5.4 released

Hi,

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 11:50 AM, qxty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The new Chinese scms are not include in this version.
> Is there any problem?

I'm planning to add them later (maybe 1.6.0 or if possible 1.5.5)
because it is still not clear for me how to treat them at the moment.
Here is the list in my mind.

1. Which one is needed to add is not clear for me.

    There are py-gbk.tar.gz (py.scm), uim-py-gbk.tar.gz (py.scm),
wubi-ext.tar.gz (wubi-ext.scm), wubi86.tar.gz (wubi-86.scm), and
py-wtist.tar.gz (py-twist.scm).

2. Header parts of these scm files are needed to update.

    They seems all copied from original py.scm in uim.  License and
the description update is needed.

3.  License term about these tables is still not clear for me.

     In your previous mail, some notes about these tables are
translated by google tool as follows.  Does it mean they are public
domain?  It is very helpful if you ask the author about whether these
table can be used as modified BSD license.
8, want to use this code table of friends happy to use any comments or
suggestions e-mail to me. However, I strongly recommend that the PDA
for text input on a lot of friends using the five-stroke input, or the
use of natural Shuangpin four T code table for input, can
substantially improve input speed, the input method Gang Jiechu more
difficult time, habits After you use will be of great assistance.

4. License term and the description about icons is needed

   AUTHORS, LIST, REAME in uim-1.x.x/pixmaps/ are needed to be filled.

Since I don't have time to check these right now, it is very helpful
if you could sort out these things.

Cheers,
--
Etsushi Kato