Hi,

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 9:41 PM, Muneyuki Noguchi <nogu....@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2010/2/18 Etsushi Kato:
>> And Noguchi-san, will you join as a committer of uim project on google
>> code?
> I'd love to.

Thanks!  I'm sure it helps very much for Qt/KDE related things.

>> Please let me know your google account if you don't mind.
> Will you use a Google account tied to this email address? I'm not
> sure, but I think the account can be used in Google Code.

Ah, I didn't notice that you use gmail address for the mailing list.
I've just added nogu.dev to the committer list.  Before committing,
reading http://anthy.sourceforge.jp/cgi-bin/hikija/hiki.cgi?CommitPolicy
(in Japanese, somewhat old document though) may help.  Please ask
freely if you have any further question about the development.

Cheers,
--
Etsushi Kato
ek.k...@gmail.com