Hi Nobuchi-san,

After some test of the new annotation code, I've found a problem
related eb-ctx.  Perhaps It is assumed to be a singleton like
instance, but eb-init and eb-release are called for every context.
This will cause releasing a wrong eb-ctx.  Could you fix this problem?

--
Etsushi Kato

--
Google Groups "uim-en" group