On 2010年06月06日 06:17, Etsushi Kato wrote:
> For wubi86, I also noticed the slowness of using the huge table, and
> solved in the trunk version of uim.  If you interested in using wubi86
> with uim, please try this.

Thank you very much for providing this information and improving uim for
this. Do you think this slowness behavior is expected too when user is
not typing in wubi86? For example, in my case wubi86 is only installed,
I typed in "direct" and get slow reaction too. I also compared the
performance of 1.5.6.9 on OpenSuSE/ppc with 1.5.7 on Ubuntu/i386, where
the CPU performance almost same (in case of converting video using
ffmpeg), the respond OpenSUSE/ppc have is 3 to 5 times slower than
Ubuntu/i386, thus I am a bit worried if the slowness problem I have is
the one you solved?

I am not more technical than a curious user, not too much a technical
person like many others who participate opensource, usually I had to
spend a lot time to get things done with a lot of mistakes, including
getting a new version from trunk and getting it properly compiled. I'll
see if I can get some help (including payed help) from local community
meeting to do it for me if I had to compile from trunk to start to use
uim...

--
Google Groups "uim-en" group
uim-en@googlegroups.com