Hi all,

As I wrote in the previous e-mail, I will release uim 1.8.1 on 2012/05/27.

If you want to include your commit in uim 1.8.1,
please push it to the 1.8 branch.
If your commit is only in the master branch,
it won't be included in uim 1.8.1.

Here is how to copy your commit from the master branch to the 1.8 branch:
  1. create 1.8 branch in the local repository (once)
    $ git checkout --track -b 1.8 origin/1.8
  2. copy a commit from the master branch
    $ git cherry-pick <commit in the master branch>
  3. push your change into the remote repository
    $ git push origin 1.8

--
Muneyuki Noguchi

--