Hi,

I've added Qt 5 helper applications and immodule into the master branch
and also changed the implementation of the Qt 4 candidate window.

The reason why I've changed the implementation are
    * to follow a change in Qt 5
    * to share source codes between Qt 4 and Qt 5.

Unlike Qt 4, when a widget (QWidget) is created in a Qt 5 immodule directly,
a Qt 5 application crashes. So I made the Qt 4 / Qt 5 candidate window
a separated process (uim-candwin-qt{4,5}).
The immodule interacts with the candidate window like the uim-xim server.

It is possible to make the implementation of the Qt4 candidate window
remain unchanged, but that makes it hard to share source codes between
Qt 4 and Qt 5. Compared with differences between Qt 3 and Qt 4,
differences between Qt 4 and Qt 5 are small except for the crash
behavior described above.
So if we adopt the same implementation between Qt 4 and Qt 5,
we can use the same codes for Qt 4 and Qt 5
and keep the duplication of source codes into a minimum.

I won't include these Qt 5 helper applications and immodule in 1.8.x releases
because the impact on the Qt 5 support is huge,
and the current Qt 5 immodule is buggy and lacks some features.

Any comments and any patches are welcome.
Pull requests to my personal GitHub repository are also welcome:
    https://github.com/mnogu/uim

--
Muneyuki Noguchi

--