Hi all,

I'm going to release uim 1.8.1 on 27th May.

For translators, please translate messages in uim.

If you have no permission to push into the uim repository,
please post your translation file (po file) into this mailing list or
the bugzilla.
Of course, you can send your translation file even after the 1.8.1 release.

I wrote how to translate in the wiki:
    http://code.google.com/p/uim/wiki/ContributeUim#Translating

Currently, the translation status is as follows:
    ja (Japanese): 99%
    fr (French): 12%
    ko (Korean): 12%
    others: 0%

The percentage isn't good except for Japanese.
It is especially bad that we have no Chinese translation
in spite of the fact that uim is strongly related to CJK.

For users, please report any bug which you think needs to be fixed in 1.8.1.

For developers, please backport commits which are in the master branch
and should be in the 1.8.1.

--
Muneyuki Noguchi

--