Hello,

In my uim configuration the candidate window for Japanese engines(canna,
skk, tut-code).

I use the the following configure command to build uim:

./configure --enable-backtrace --enable-notify --with-canna --with-prime
--with-curl --with-expat --with-ffi  --with-qt4 --enable-dict
--with-qt4-immodule --without-gtk2 --without-gtk3
--enable-default-toolkit=qt4 --disable-gnome-applet
./make; make install

Using uim-pref-qt4 I enable the candidate windows support for canna, skk
and tut-code.

Then I export QT_IM_MODULE=uim and start a QT4 application and change input
language to canna, skk, or tut-code using uim-im-switcher-qt4

As I type in, I do not see the candidate window for any of the Japanese
conversion engines. I do see the candidate window for Chinese.

Am I missing any configuration? please let me know.

Thank you,
Rahul

Google Groups "uim-en" group
uim-en@googlegroups.com