Hello,

Some m17n files have variables to control their behavior. For example, the file
`m17n-vi-telex` has two variables `tone-mark-on-last` and `backspace-is-undo`
as you can see here

http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/m17n-db/MIM/vi-telex.mim?revision=1.17&root=m17n&view=markup

(FYI, the option `tone-mark-on-last` is important because changing it will give
a completely different style of output to the end users.)

My question is that: (how) can we add some option in `m17nlib` interface of
`uim` (via uim setup program(s)) to change those variables?

Thank you.

--
I am ... 5 dog years old.

Google Groups "uim-en" group