+1

We have had <import .../> for a long time now as our standard include mechanism, let's just drop xi:include.

We also have one more test case failing with the IBM JDK 1.5 that I'm working on, somehow other stuff keeps intervening. (It's one of the IteratorTest test cases).

--Thilo

Marshall Schor wrote:
Re removing xi:include - +1 from me.

Adam Lally wrote:
<snip
One failure is a test that uses xi:include, which doesn't work in Java
1.5.  I removed most of those from our tests but a couple are left.
Is it time to just remove this feature entirely?  In addition to not
working in Java 1.5 (unless you separately install xalan.jar), it's
also not supported in the CDE.