We should probably create some "Components" in JIRA, under which
issues can be classified.  Two questions: (1) Who has access to do
this?  (2) What components should we have?

(1) I don't seem to have administrator access to JIRA.  Marshall
might, since he is listed as Project Lead.  Or maybe only our mentors
can do this.  The JIRA docs show that if you have administrator access
there should be an "Administration" item on the bar at the top of the
JIRA web interface.

(2) I imagine the components should correspond to our modules:
website
documentation
uimaj-core
uimaj-cpe
uimaj-examples
uimaj-tools
uimaj-ep-configurator
uimaj-ep-debug
uimaj-ep-jcasgen
uimaj-ep-pear-packager
uimaj-ep-runtime
uimaj-adapter-soap
uimaj-adapter-vinci
uimaj-distr

We might drop the uimaj suffix but then would be stuck if later we
have, say, a uimacpp-core module.

-Adam