+1 to Adam's careful reasoning. It looks like only the website location / names would be changing.
As part of this, it would be good to clean up the initial upload for this
which won't be used anymore (site-publish).

I'd like to see something get done here, so we can start incrementally improving
our web-site soon  :-)
-Marshall