Adam Lally wrote:
I fixed a bug (reported on the forum) that the Annotation Viewer
didn't support the new primitive types.  But I'm not so happy with my
fix... it involved a lot of if..else if blocks for each of the
different array types.  You can get an idea of how ugly it was to
implement this just by scanning the patch quoted below.  Is there a
better way?  Should I create a new JIRA issue for cleaning this up?

-Adam

I was going to answer "you can use LowLevelCAS.ll_getTypeClass(int typeCode)" but I see that Bhavani failed to update that method for the new types. I will have to deal with the same thing in the CVD one of these days. When I do, I'll go back to the annotation viewer and see if I can straighten things out.

--Thilo